1. Copy the Root.zip file (download di sini) into your sd card. You can even put it in a folder if you want.
2. Turn your phone off
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode. To do that, hold HOME+POWER buttons. When the screen turns on and you see the Samsung logo, let go of POWER but keep holding HOME. After the Galaxy Ace logo shows up and disappears, you should enter recovery mode. You can let go of HOME now.
4. Now in recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons and select using the HOME button.
5. Scroll to the second option “apply update from sdcard” and press HOME to select.
6. Scroll to the Root.zip file and select it (if you put it in a folder, find and open that folder and then select Root.zip
7. After it’s done installing, select “reboot system now” and wait for the phone to reboot
8. To check if your phone is rooted, go to you app drawer and look for an app called superuser with an icon of a pirate android with cross bones. If you see it, your phone is rooted.
Congrats! You’ve officially rooted you galaxy ace!!
Now what if you want to go back to unrooted for some reason , or just for the heck of it?? It’s easy. Very similar to rooting
How to Un-root the Ace 2.3:
1. Download unroot.zip (download di sini) and put in sd card
2. Turn off the phone and boot into recovery (refer to step 3 above)
3. Install the unroot.zip (similar to step 5 and 6 above)
4. Restart phone (incase you’re THAT stupid, refer to step 7 above)
5. Look in the app drawer and if all went well, the superuser icon should no longer be there!!!
Your ace is now un-rooted! It’s that simple. Hope I’ve helped! I’m not sure this method works for froyo, but there are plenty of tutorials for rooting froyo ace as well.
Note: the root and unroot zip files are not mine. Got them from some nice people on the internet and then renamed them!
copast dari XDA